Ways to support
MOCA is an endorsed deductible gift recipient (DGR) by the Australian Taxation Office which means all donations to MOCA are tax deductible. There are many ways you can donate. You can donate as an individual, or through a foundation, trust or company. Your support will help us:
* Establish the museum, fund ongoing capital and operational expenses
* Build, care for, preserve and share the collection
* Create exhibitions, displays, education and community programs both at the museum and online.
* Engage local, national and global communities with our mission.
If you would like to support MOCA, you can make a donation at the link below, or drop us a line and we will get in touch via our contact form to discuss the potential of your support: https://moca.com.au/contact-us/Donate
Corporate social responsibility has a strong impact on customer loyalty to brands. Be a part of history in the making by supporting MOCA, enabling us to develop a vital centre for research, dialogue, learning, understanding and appreciation for Chinese Australian history with contemporary issues that will unite and inspire future generations. For more information about different ways in which your company can engage with MOCA, please contact us via the form below.
Your support will help us:
– Establish the museum, fund ongoing capital and operational expenses.
– Build, care for, preserve and share the Collection
– Create exhibitions, displays, education and community programs both at the Museum and online.
– Engage local, national and global communities with our mission.
Corporate Support – Enquiry Form
Due to limited space and resources, we may unfortunately not be able to accept all objects.
Please send more details about your proposed donation, including images, via MOCA’s enquiry from.Contact Us
MOCA appreciates any help in numerous areas as we develop the plans for the museum and once the museum is up and running.
We will work to match our needs with your skills, experience, and areas of interest.
Approved volunteers receive:
– Letters of Reference
– Museum Membership